Old July 27th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie: A challenge.

On Jul 26, 4:04 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

Yabahoobs wrote:
Bull****. You are stalking me. Usenet is the real world.

Scott your years of chanting infantile insults on the internet has
removed you from what would otherwise be considered ''reality''.

When you post on Usenet, like I am doing now, you are inviting others
to respond to you. If you dont want people responding to you, simply
open up Microsoft Word, and just type "You're insane. Get Help" until
the pain in your wrists forces you to go to bed.

Otherwise, we're simply going by the innate rules of conversing. One
person talks, the other responds.

It's not stalking. And people who choose not to tell your their names
are not ''Lieing". It's simply NOT the definition of the word. I
know these seems obvious, but your countless misuses of ''stalking''
and ''lieing'' beg for this clarification.

Is that why he claims I'm lying? That he doesn't believe I've given my
real *name*?

LOL

Two insane wack jobs supporting each other's cowardly stalking.
Typical.