Old January 25th 07, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jeremy

Default Klolsters now (was Flying metal)

Pip Luscher wrote in
:

Actually, now that you mention it, my old skis were more stable in a
straight line (hardly surprising) and they always had a good glide on
shallow runs.

I still have a pair of Rossi GX, a pair of Salomon 9100 Equipe, and two
pairs of K2 MSL, all around 200cm. Very occasionally I take one of them
out, and I'm always amazed first that I can actually still ski on them,
even in difficult snow, but more particularly how much more comfortable
they are (especially the MSLs) to go really fast on.

Modern skis (I have Salomon X-Screams and Atomic R9s, neither of which are
even that modern) are far less effort, though!

--
Jeremy