Old July 13th 13, 03:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:58:36 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:19:49 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:52:38 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the

storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the

best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury

the suckers forever.

However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

My suggestion is that you keep your opinions to yourself, because they aren't worth much, unlike the skis which I just sold. I was in no obvious rush to sell them and just relisted them on Craigslist----went on the first day.

You found someone dumber than you. The ski are ****, the bindings are ancient ****, and you're proud of finding an idiot.

Actually, since you were dead wrong on these, who's the dumb one? Newsflash: Go look in the mirror.

Either way, they're sold. The buyer was quite happy with them. Opinions are like you know what...everyone's got one.