Old November 25th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 25, 10:44*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving, Scott. I hope you have an enjoyable
ski season.

Ted

Go **** yourself, freak. That is not a retraction, not an apology,
and simply does not excuse the felonies you committed to harm me.
It's not just that you are a coward, a pathological liar, a stalker,
and an all around asshole.
As long as YOUR lies still exist, I will remind you that you lied to a
cop and a judge over a stupid newsgroup.
How disingenous can you get? Oooops, forgot. I know just how
dishonest you can be.
Show the post, Ted. Or admit that you deliberately and knowingly
committed perjury. And go **** yourself.