Old November 25th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 25, 2:19*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****. But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Flame wars don't have winners or losers, they just have a start and an
ending. *The time of poking the moron with pointy sticks should end. *

Teddy, you pathetic, laughable asshole, you just poked me, while
giving Thompson **** for doing so.
That makes you a moron, dumb****. A moron who committed felonies over
this sick newsgroup, moron.

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

It shouldn't be a concern, it is bad karma wishing ill will on another
person, no matter how obnoxious and silly he is to others.

In your insane world, telling the truth is obnoxious and silly, eh?

*What is
important is trying to stick on topic.

And ignore any information about your crimes, your lies, your
stalking, your cowardice.

*Let the idiot babble in his
corner, but if you are continuing this, then you are going to be
labelled an idiot as well.

Looks to me like you just made an idiot out of yourself, Teddy.

It is up to you, I can't control if you want to post the Mark Spittal
letter over and over again, it is silly, childish, and done to get a
rise out of the moron.

I'd say that anyone who falsely accuses me of molesting children is a
moron, moron. And doing so is far worse than silly and childish,
moron.

It is time to stop doing that and focus on topics
for this season, not a constant rehashing of events and tactics of the
past.

Especially Ted Waldron lying under oath, committing felonies, and
being exposed as a deranged stalker.
Show the post, Ted. Events of the past.

Just drop it, pigo.

Just show the post, moron.