Old February 16th 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default Stupid helmet question ...

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:41:21 GMT, Pip Luscher
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:15:59 +0000, Champ wrote:

If you both board and ski, which stereotype do you fit into?

Eye of the beholder at the time, I guess. When I'm on the board I'm
probably seen as a wild rad dude of the mountain. Or possibly not.

Taken overall, I don't fit any stereotypes; I'm different, me.

Having skied with you both, I can confirm that neither of you conforms
to any stereotype I've ever heard of.

"Yes, we're all different"
"I'm not."

--