Old July 18th 03, 11:16 AM
Paul Schofield

Default Skiiing in October - Advice please

"MoonMan" wrote in message
In , David Off
typed:
Steve wrote:
I doubt you would find anywhere on the planet to ski in October for a
week. There may be something on the glacier in Tignes, apart from
that there are snow domes in Milton Keynes and Tamworth.

My immediate thought, that no-one else has suggested, is that you should be
looking as far north as possible so try Norway, Sweden or Finland (or even
Alaska!) I've never skied at any of these places and have no knowledge of
their opening times other than it is possible to ski in Norway during the
summer. A quick call to the appropriate tourist boards should be able to
check on availability though

--
Paul Schofield