Old September 3rd 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 3, 9:49*am, Dick G wrote:
On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:35:14 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

wrote:

I bought my kids helmets after one of them slid off the edge of a
trail and down through a grove of trees on an icy day at Big Bear.
The day after we got them, the other son hit his head on a lift chair
frame, and the only injury was a scratch on the helmet.

But no one told me I HAD to do it.

We did the same, bought helmets for everyone in the family.

Then you called NAMBALA and offered them up for sale, right? A sick
freak who made countless jokes about child rapists and falsely accused
me of molesting children discussing protecting children?
There is vile. There is disgusting. Then there is RSA, a whole new
definition of sick.

My wife
and I had no problems with ours, got used to them very quickly.

Does your wife know about your behavior here? Does she call herself
Dick Gozinme?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA