Old December 17th 07, 10:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Excess

Default where to stay in arc1800

Re transport, we aint have Swiss visa so cant use the Swiss exit of
Geneve airport, rather will use French Sector to jump into France with
Schengen visa. Btw, if you dont mind I will have a few more
questions..

I assume you will be flying via Paris or continental Europe directly
into the French side. If you do get a car on the French side then do
make sure you don't inadvertantly re-enter the Swiss side. It's a bit
tricky to drive through France only if you don't know. Have got a map
I can email you if you like xs AT peakretreats DOT EU. The good news
is that car hire is cheaper on the French side as the Swiss side (for
anyone else reading this post - DON'T get your car on the French side
of you are flying to the Swiss side. The extra hassle and time wasting
is not worth the saving).

XS
Peak Retreats http://www.peakretreats.co.uk
Ski Collection http://www.skicollection.co.uk