Old February 16th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Ullr!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:01:22 GMT, (Steven Slaby)
allegedly wrote:

A few of us were considering driving down there this weekend with our
snowboards and kites and ripping up all that horizonal powder.

I'm still waiting for some snow to fall close enough to play in. Never
mind, the sea is still +11C (unheard of for this time of year), so I'll be
in the water with my SLE instead this weekend.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/