Old March 22nd 15, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default You want to talk about injustice?

wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 7:35:59 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:52:15 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote this crap:

wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 3:35:09 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:03:40 -0700 (PDT),

wrote this crap:

Funny how the hypocrite troll is so silent about this:

A million ****ing dollars!! It should have been 39 million.

Why should he get anything? He confessed to the crime.

If that in fact is so; then I would say the police "interrogation"
techniques of 39 years ago in Ohio would have you confessing to
that same crime.

The police browbeating a "witness" that wasn't even there was how
he was convicted. The witness recanted years later. Other witness
placed the defendent on a school bus at the time of the crime.

Would you feel 1 million was too much for stealing 39 years of your
life?

Why should he get anything? He confessed to a crime he didn't commit
which is perjury and obstruction of justice. And he let a murderer
walk.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

You're starting to wear out your welcome. Do yourself a favor and
stfu. I'd hate to be forced to put you in the same light as that
little **** IT.

Can't help it if you can't handle reasonable thought.

Can't say I've EVER seen you post anything that was ON TOPIC for this group.

BEGONE TROLL!