Old January 25th 15, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default You Can't Make it Up

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 7:32:31 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:12:52 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
1700 private jets at the "global warming" talks. Oh, and they want to talk about income inequality too! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....

And...

It'e not "global warming talks". It's the World Economic Forum, an annual meeting of tycoons and politicians in a Swiss ski resort in the middle of ski season. In my mind, I see discussions of campaign contributions (cough bribes cough) in the privacy of a shared chairlift ride.

The purpose of the meeting I've seen has been to discuss climate change and income inequality. So it's a joke to begin with. But even one jet is too many for those that follow that religion. They can teleconference. Same for KOTUS. It's a money making/preserving scheme, nothing more.