Old September 21st 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default lurking ski nut

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

OK well Twobuddha is the main problem..Walt Dick Bev Horvath Richard
Henry all seem pretty normal. Pigo I don't know about. Same with
Stuart but I would give him the benefit of the doubt. If it is the
same Stuart, anyone read his previous posts? I think he is an
instructor who skis with a guy I know who comes out to Silver Star
every Xmas. He teaches skiing in Calgary? Seems to me he is also a
shrink. Yabbahoobs seems Ok as does downhiller. Tranny Boob seems
like a sock puppet for Twobudda, but even if not, I will killfile him
anyways. Snowbender seems like a loon too but harmless enough so I'll
leave him in..
How's all that sound?

Sounds like you're doing fine.