Old January 3rd 06, 07:14 PM

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"ant" wrote in message
Richard Henry wrote:
"Bert Hoff" wrote in message
news
You're just a phoney, in oh so many ways.

Noun 1. phoney - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he
does not hold
dissembler, hypocrite, phony, pretender
beguiler, cheater, deceiver, trickster, slicker, cheat - someone who
leads you to believe something that is not true

Exactly correct! (for one meaning, at least)

However, most people use "phony". Surprised you didn't know that.

You read that entire post? I went into "Foot" mode, I'm ashamed to say.

That's a good bit though. Bert tends to be attracted to things that are
most like himself, the above description included. He doesn't trick many
people, in fact he's only had one success so far, but I guess he lives in
hope.

Better hurry up Bert, what are you now? 75?

When exposed as a liar, psychopaths like Kerrison join with their friends to
attack the credibility of the truth teller....while never, ever discussing
the lies they were obviously caught in.
Kerrison seems to be attracted to things that are most like herself. Take
Richard Henry: like Kerrison, a psychopathic pathological liar.