Old January 3rd 06, 07:12 PM

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message
news
ant wrote:
Bert Hoff wrote:

ant wrote:

F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I
think they were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some
criticisms of the X15, but for a cheap, very versatile ski how
could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...

Was that before or after I scraped you off the hill at Crystal, after you
crashed off the CAT TRACK into some trees? Boy, who'd have thought the
old man would have so much blood in him. You certainly left a lot of it
on the snow that day.

What a sad, pathetic old coot you are.

Yes, I remember that trip, and all your racist comments about "abos" and
others on the way home.

Racist bitch, ain't she? Typical of fat pigs like her. What do you expect
from a descendant of criminals? She sure showed her genes around her:
thief, pathological liar, terrorist, stalker, perjurer.

You're the sad, pathetic one. Was it on the Banff downhill course where
you sat down and cried?

She sure did. Whined and immediately headed off the run. Laughable.

And how much did you end up shelling out to settle that little defamation
case, after defaming the ski instructor / optometrist in Oz?

She never seems to discuss that.....

How can you justify bragging about whooping up with the people drinking
and toking on the Gondola at Whistler, then turn around and say you
"heartily endorse" a policy of not drinking / drugging while skiing?

Because she's a psychopath, Bert. They hold everybody else to the rules
they cheerfully break.

You're just a phoney, in oh so many ways.

Every way.

Noun 1. phoney - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does
not hold
dissembler, hypocrite, phony, pretender
beguiler, cheater, deceiver, trickster, slicker, cheat - someone who leads
you to believe something that is not true

Wonder what the judge and cop would have thought of that dope post?