Old August 4th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Walt

Default Should I buy a pass again?

JQ wrote:

If it is a hernia you will have a small to large lump protruding. The
protrusion may not be constant, in the area of pain place your hand over it
and cough. If you feel something pushing out as you cough it may be a
hernia, if you do feel a protrusion I'd recommend getting it repaired. It
can get very painful especially if it ruptures.

Is that what they're checking for in the turn-your-head-and-cough test?

I always figured they were just looking for an excuse to cop a feel.

//Walt