Old August 4th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
JQ

Default Should I buy a pass again?

"pigo" wrote in message
I'm not sure what I did. Tear seems accurate. It's right between the legs
and I had trouble walking for about a week. Never any discolor or swelling
(other than the usual :-0) but something is definetly not right in that
area where the legs and torso all come together. Wierd thing is that it
hurts kinda up in the gut belly button to ah too? And it's usually more of
a discomfort than a real hurt. The crotch area feels more like a bruise
lately. Sometimes I wonder if maybe there isn't some sort of hernia? And I
know going to the dr. will cost me $300 for him to say "yep. you hurt it.
be careful. bye. pay the nurse on the way out."

If it is a hernia you will have a small to large lump protruding. The
protrusion may not be constant, in the area of pain place your hand over it
and cough. If you feel something pushing out as you cough it may be a
hernia, if you do feel a protrusion I'd recommend getting it repaired. It
can get very painful especially if it ruptures.

JQ
Dancing on the edge