Old December 4th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On Dec 3, 8:22*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 3, 5:18*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Alright! Good report.

Pretty early season for So. Calif. isn't it?

You're going to put some miles on you vehicle this year I think. I've
moved the Jan. golf trip from LV to Phoenix/Scottsdale. I played that
course last year so I decided to change it up this year.

How far from SS to Coronado. Memory seems that it's a long way. I've
been exchanging some emails lately with Coronado HS ulumni commitee on
another matter. Pretty funny. But that's another story.

I don't get to see much of Coronado High School except the stadium
where the games are held. It is probably the nicest stadium for
spectators in the county. As for the school buildings, from the
outside, it is as pretty as La Jolla Country Day or Bishop's School.
It doesn't really have any open grounds, but it is right across the
street from a city park and library. Of course, the city has a lot of
restrictions, some by zoning and building coddes, and some just due to
the high price of homes there, that keep out the lower classes except
for military brats that come out of base housing and those who live
with their mothers in servant's quarters.