Old December 4th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On Dec 3, 6:57*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 06:25:01 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

No one cares. *Crappy mountain and you are an asshole.
What I would like to see is contact info for the SPD officer you
bragged about lying to about me. *Very simple. *Name. *I would be
delighted to get you charged with making a false police report.
One thing for su I never have and never will be able to admire the
form of YOUR shadow. *That would mean you'd actually show up and spew
your crap in person.

Shut your ****ing pie hole! *This is Christmas. *Do us a favor and
blow your brains all over your wall. *Did you know that 60% of
suicides happen during the holidays? *Do it now.

Do the world a favor. Show up in person and try to make good on your
death threats, you pathetic coward.