Old December 3rd 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On Dec 3, 5:18*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Alright! Good report.

Pretty early season for So. Calif. isn't it?

You're going to put some miles on you vehicle this year I think. I've
moved the Jan. golf trip from LV to Phoenix/Scottsdale. I played that
course last year so I decided to change it up this year.

How far from SS to Coronado. Memory seems that it's a long way. I've
been exchanging some emails lately with Coronado HS ulumni commitee on
another matter. Pretty funny. But that's another story.