Old November 8th 03, 08:49 PM
scottabe

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.7a8806e1ea203118228b55047355f15b@1068 323169.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 11/8/03 12:26 PM:

sponge bob poopie pants wrote:

Only time the ungrateful bitch visited DV was when I gave her a

ticket. She
thanked me by launching a criminal campaign of threats,

harassment,
defamation, and very real crimes.

bob, let me spell it out fer ya. She's been hot on DV (full of them
rich merikans). About a month and a half ago she posted a note
about how she admired Stein Erikson more than any other skier.
You could hear a loud bang when she pulled her nose out his ass.
Can ya add 2 + 2.

Yeah. 2 + 2 = you're insane.

Now why would you kiss somebody's ass who has been
anachronism for 20+ years. ****, up to the point she went to DV,
she probably had never heard of the guy.

Stein is actually quite gracious, a lovely man who is kind to anyone on the
hill. No need to kiss his ass, he does not demand such treatment. Unlike
Kerrison, who will defame you and lie about you if you don't kiss her
enormous ass.
Visited an old rsa regular on the last trip, we had a good laugh about the
time he told Stein I had referred to him as the Antichrist on rsa....and
trying to explain to him what rsa was. Back in the old days. Before
psychopaths like you and your bitch Kerrison ruined a good newsgroup.