Old July 29th 18, 02:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default Is XlMeister possessed?

What is it, Scooter? You want me to show up in some moldy Tennis Courts in Lower Woodland Park to spew my **** in person? or having me show up gives you the right to use whatever force is necessary? What Scooter is going to show up, Self Delusions in Grandeur Scooter? or Paranoid Scooter? You live in a fantasy world, a very lonely fantasy world.

You are insane. Take your meds. The last three times you got off your meds and I challenged you to stalk me in person, you claimed to be on a ****ing airplane.

I was on a ****ing airplane. Wifi helps with those 9 hours flight from Heathrow. Getting Usenet Loons to drool about violence and talk about how powerful and almighty they are, kills the time.. Enjoy your fantasy world. Hope the neuropathy and bleeding gums doesn't impede it too much..

You are projecting your own instability, idiot. Making up ridiculous false allegations. As usual.

Much like your fantasies of being in Vietnam, being a cop, and all the other fantasies you conjured up to make your life feel better.

You mean all the real world experiences you need to denigrate, without any proof whatsoever of your charges that I am lying? The only liar here is you, dumb****.

You make up a Fantasy world, much like your fantasy that God has a plan for you.

Pure projection, Wack Job. Take your meds, your fantasies are getting bat**** crazy. Bipolar with schizophrenia, eh, Wack Job?

In reality you are a lonely senior citizen with little to no teeth, health problems and alone. Posting anger on an Usenet group is no way to go through life, you should spend more time trying to find the right denture creme.. Get some help..

Holy ****, you go off on a deranged rant, and you accuse ME of posting anger? You are insane. Twenty years of the same insanity. Call your shrink.. SHOW THE POST, TED!!!!!!!!!
And don't forget: go **** yourself, you sick freak.