Old November 19th 04, 03:26 PM
Nunya Biz

Not sure exactly, but I kinda felt they may be a bit advanced for my
abilities. I am into my second season or riding. Last season I had a
pair of bindings that broke near the end of the season which is why I
bought the Cateks. I remember last season it took me a long time to get
my stance angles and foward lean set just right. With the Cateks it felt
like maybe the lift and cant features may be useless for the current
riding level I am at. Also I don't get a chance to ride much. With all
the ways you can set the Catek's, I don't want to spend the few days I
get to ride testing different settings.

Jason Medeiros wrote:
"Nunya Biz" wrote in message

I have a pair of Large 04/05 Catek Freeride Pro Bindings for sale on
Ebay. I have only used them once since purchasing them this past
September. After trying them out for that one time I realized these just
weren't the bindings for me. I am selling significantly lower than what
they cost brand new. Also I am including a pair of Technine MFM
Baltimore Toe Straps as well.

If interested, please see my auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

hmm...question: why were they not the bindings for you?

i've condistered plunking down the big bucks for these...