Old December 12th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Default Keepin' it real...

Champ wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:28:29 GMT, Christopher Cox
wrote:

It is also my opinion Salomon is underrated, even if the product comes

from a country whose government I disagree with.

Wha? Firstly, that seems a pretty bizarre way to chose kit - based on
the country where the manufacturer is based. I mean, the
manufacturer's staff may disagree with their government just as much
as you do.

And secondly, I can't recall the French government doing much that has
invited international criticism for quite a while. Not since the
Rainbow Warrior, at least

A lot of Americans are in a snit over lack of French support for the
Iraq war.

Neil