Old December 17th 03, 07:55 AM
Anders Lustig

Default What do you think of my NSRT skisuit design?

"Gary Jacobson" wrote in message .. .

I like it. It reminds me of my all time favorite suit. A Terknit (sp?) from
Finland. Blue with white stripes on the arms, torso and legs on the side.

Terinit. They are still around, but not in the customer sales
market and the brand with the bird tail logo(1) no longer exists
as such: they´ve found a small niche in design and manufacture of
"individualized corporate wear".

A pity: the image of Juha Mieto in a Terinit suit is like the
essence of a certain kind of idealized Finnishness:-)

FWIW genuine 70s and 70s Terinit "jogging suits" are a fairly
cool - cooler than Adidas - among teenage girls: when I dug up
one such treasure (from way back when I was 14 or so) it made
the day for my young niece!

Anders