Old February 21st 06, 01:57 AM

How pathetic. How cowardly. How dishonest. How Assholepax.
You're damn right I'm dangerous to Assholepax. He's a gutless, nutless,
despicable pussy. I can kick his ass with one hand tied behind my back, and
we both know it. If I ever run into him, I certainly intend to do just
that. I have a legal right to defend myself against people who have
threatened my life.....and Assholepax has done just that.
No wonder he runs. No wonder he hides. He's Assholepax. What a worm!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:14:18 -0700, "pigo"
wrote:

The story is that he ****ed (raped) his little brother. That would
makes him gay wouldn't it?

Based upon some of his previous posts, IMO he is a potentially
dangerous homosexual. For example, in the following quote he
threatens to sexually assault me:

-----
From: Scott Abraham
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow