Old December 8th 03, 08:05 AM
Primoz Jeroncic

Default Fight with the snowboarders at Como

Jay Tegeder wrote:
cops next time something happens. I might go and punch a few of them
too. Now that could be bad since it would probably be me against three
or four... I'd guess them to be about my size. I'd say Mike Brumbaugh
and I could take all four of them. I'll take the smallest guy out and
Brumbaugh can handle the rest. You'd have to know Brumbaugh to
understand...

As I heard bunch about how courts in USA work (no I don't have any
personal experience, so these are just rumors) I don't think this
would be good idea. I'm not saying I wouldn't do this, because
probably I would do exactly same thing, but I think you might regret
doing something like that later on. Even though they would definitely
deserve every single punch.
--
Primoz
Support - IP/VoIP Connectivity & Routing