Old February 3rd 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Skiing in Fairbanks AK

On Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:45:08 -0500, downhill
wrote this crap:

lal_truckee wrote:

PS In spite what you read elsethread, there is a continuing undercurrent
of actual ski interest and ski talk here; it's like looking for gold on
the beach at Nome - lots of gravel; but there's still gold

I got Gold at NASTAR open at Okemo this last weekend.
Now I can barely walk and stairs are very painful due to my knees.
But winning makes it all worthwhile.

We are getting killed with the snow here on Long Island, Windham and
Hunter got 12 to 14 inches yesterday.

That's nothing. We got 16" of global warming. In front of my garage
is a drift 3 foot high. I've been plowing and shoveling for two days
and I only got half my driveway done. There is no place where it's
not over the top of my snowblower. Yesterday I used up a whole tank
of gas in my snowblower. I've never done that before.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe