Old August 3rd 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo

Default Should I buy a pass again?

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:58:27 -0400, "pigo"

wrote:

I just got the letter from Alta. Since I'm only in SLC part time
now
I wonder if I should bother. I think I only got about 12 days in
last
season. Plus the days I let others use on the pass. I might be
happier without the "pressure" to get those days in. Perhaps 2000+
is
enough? Or course it's only $100 up front, insignificant.

Perplexed in Utah

Maybe you should just get a "Silver Card".

That's the "pass" I was talking about. That's what I've had the last
few years. The Alta silver pass/card that is (not the ski utah silver
pass).

But I'm not even sure that I want the pressure to justify that. And
that only takes 5 days !!!!! How sad.

I pulled a groin or something in Jan. And it still hurts! Kinda in
the gut and the whole region when I lift a lot. I'm worried about
that too.