Old March 2nd 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
jeff potter

Default Links to '10 Oly videos? ...Justyna & Petter

On Feb 25, 3:24*pm, Daniel wrote:
On 24 Lut, 14:55, Jeff Potter wrote:

I'd like to watch videos from the last Olympics, especially Justyna's
win and Petter's, too. The TV had great emotional footage. I don't
want just the finish. I can't find anything! I found Justyna's victory
30km finish but that's it -- nothing from during the race where there
were several cool moments. Nothing at all for Petter. What's up?
Where's the stash? --JP

Check this official Youtube account -http://www.youtube.com/user/olympicvancouver2010
- all events you can find cross country skiing there

This channel is blocked in the USA. I wonder why they do that? Are
they trying to sell the footage elsewhere? If so, why no link?
Googling brings up nothing -- no income generation there, that I can
see.

I found out that there are torrents for this coverage. It took almost
a full day to download them.

I woulda gladly paid an iTunes sorta price to see this footage again.
Is there an income-generating effort out there for putting ALL this
kind of footage, their whole archives, online and into income-
generating play? Nowadays there's no reason to have vaults of data
sitting there idle.

--JP