Old November 28th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
WILLIAM MORGAN

Default Road conditions Lake Louise-Jasper in January?

I've got a dual centre Lake Louise/Jasper ski trip booked for January 2007,
using a hired 4x4 picked up from Calgary airport.
Its a bit difficult working out what the road conditions could be like,
bearing in mind that there are 2 passes at 2035m and 2069m along the route.
I have skied before at Lake Louise and have experienced some extreme
conditions there. I have also driven over Rabbit Ear Pass in Colorado
during a blizzard and that was a bit hairy!
Has anyone any advice on the Louise - Jasper section? How bad it might get
etc?

Bill Morgan
Crickhowell, UK