Old January 12th 04, 09:19 AM
WeatherCam

Default Advice needed on Burton Cascade and Nitro Shogun

Arvin

Oh a liitle apology is due - ok sorry - but he's still hijacked the thread
to promote for what ever reason he see's fit to rave on about Donek - that
WAS NOT the question of the original post....if everyone did this the whole
ethos of newsgroups would die under avlanches of irelevant text - it happens
a lot over in windsurfing NG's and it's a real pain - someone asks a
sensiible question about two brands - maybe because that's all that's
available in his area, and then they get bombarded with loads of other
recomendations......plus over here in Europe it's still can be quite a
hassle ordering goods from the US as you'll never be quite sure as to how
you'll be stung for import taxes - and there's no way Donek can answer that
because they are not in control of that!!!

So aplogies, but I hope you see the point I'm making..

Regards
WC