Old February 3rd 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Marty

Default Bode

We don't need to, Bode wants to. So, we let him because it's the
right thing to do. There has to be another couple of great SL runs in
there somewhere. If not, then he's still got SG, DH, and GS.

If you had four skiers with a better chance than him hen you wouldn't.

Of course. Or, exactly.

I shouldn't think that any country with four skiers who have points in
the event this year are putting in a skier with none :-)

Ah, but it's the potential for podiums that count. Or, so it seems.

Of course we Brits don't have more than two skiers with points in any
discipline :-(

That reminds me. I'm still ****ed about Baxter getting his Olympic Bronze
taken away. He was robbed!
--