Old August 16th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Rob White

Default Recommendations For Somewhere A Bit Special

We have skiied regularly for the last 10 years, usually 2 -3 times a year
and have normally done so on a budget of about £700 to include travel, 1/2
board or chalet board accommodation and the lift pass. 19th March next year
will be our 30th wedding anniversary & I thought I'd splash out on somewhere
more upmarket and (obviously!) more expensive. In terms of resorts we will
go somewhere with a reasonable size ski area that is suitable for competent
skiers and so far I'm considering 3V, St Anton & Chamonix. Neither I nor
any of our ski friends know of any more expensive chalets, so any
suggestions would be welcome.

Rob