Old December 27th 12, 09:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
runcyclexcski

Default Stonegrinding Options in New England

I've dealt with Zach before, and liked his service.

By northeast you mean a place where you could drive and drop your skis of? I think there will be some shipping involved anyway. I believe I saw an add in Trax from a guy who now runs Nate Brown/s service, but they are in the northwest, if I am not mistaken.

there are numerous places that grind apline skis, but naturally the results for XC would not be guaranteed.

I am lucky to be in Moscow at the moment where I rop my skis off and pick them up after 2 days.