Old November 3rd 10, 12:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Hey Walt

On Nov 3, 7:07*am, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:23:38 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 2, 4:40*pm, wrote:

Yes Yes No. *I went golfing today and I plan on going tomorrow.

I went today. Going tomorrow too. Are you going on Thursday? I am. 3
courses in 3 days. 4 in 5 days.

I'm golfing today and tomorrow and Friday if the weather stays good.
The course is closed, but I got a new Bag Boy pull cart. *(Only I need
to get a cup holder for it.)

Should have gotten a Sun Mountain. They come with cup holders. And I
just added a seat to mine! Did you get a "pull" cart? If so get a push
cart when you upgrade. The SM speed cart is a beauty. They're $200.
but all the pro shops have them, get it with winnings.

It's a great day to be a republican. *Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *A
few days ago on O'Reilly she said that she might run. *Repeal the
nightmares.

Pretty good day. It would have been really nice to see harry reid go
down too (not in the usual way). But it will be nice to see him suffer
and whine about it.

Here's a nice video of some democrats out campaigning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-...ayer_embedded#