Old November 2nd 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Hey Walt

On Nov 1, 4:20*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/01/10 04:37, Walt wrote:

wrote:
*wrote this crap:

*Did you get that back yet, or will you have to take your lucre and buy
*yourself another masterpiece?

*Is there another masterpiece? *I already have an original copy of Da
*Vinci's Last Supper hanging in my library.

Nope, that's pretty much it. The Last Supper and The Dogs Playing Poker..
Everything else is simply second rate.

Mona Lisa hanging in the bathroom encourages the speedy accomplishment
of the task(s) at hand. *If she's beyond your annual decorating budget,
there are a lot of cheaper art works with eyes that follow you.

If I ever need to puke fast, I'd pull out a pic of you.