Old December 31st 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
remove y

Default Rossignol boots Salto STS

In message , remove y
writes
A lot of time has been spend trying to find the replacement screw on
pieces ( toe and rear on the sole) for these boots that take the
walking strain and wear on road surfaces. They are probably 10 years
old. The web sites that I find never have anything like is needed
even for up to date boots.

And no one has bothered to reply to my enquiries

Am I wasting my time looking? Anyone ever changed these parts?

The problems are that I find these boots very comfortable and I suspect
that I am getting too old to buy another pair and will not get enough
use out of a new pair.

And money is tight.

Thanks to all those who gave advice. At different times of day there is
not one word of the given advice that I'd not agree with and I thank you
all for considering the problem and especial word of thanks to those who
kept me at the task of finding bits. Quite few of you did that.

I have fallen lucky and got a note from AMG as follows:

Hi, Paul. We have spares available for this boot.
If you send me your address I will arrange for the parts to be sent out
to you. Regards Andrew Mooney Customer Service AMG Group Ltd. Kelburn
Business Park Port Glasgow PA14 6TD 01475 746 066
Please respond to -
http://www.amg-group.co.uk/

and a special thank you to Andrew. Sounds a good guy. Look at their
web site and tell us what is useful.
--
PK
pauldotkellyatmcbdotnet