Old November 17th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
BrritSki

Default Rossignol boots Salto STS

Michael Chare wrote:
"remove y" wrote in message
A lot of time has been spend trying to find the replacement screw on
pieces ( toe and rear on the sole) for these boots that take the
walking strain and wear on road surfaces. They are probably 10 years
old. The web sites that I find never have anything like is needed
even for up to date boots.

And no one has bothered to reply to my enquiries

Am I wasting my time looking? Anyone ever changed these parts?

The problems are that I find these boots very comfortable and I
suspect that I am getting too old to buy another pair and will not
get enough use out of a new pair.

And money is tight.
--
Paul Kelly
pauldotkellyatmcbdotnet

I got some spare parts for some Salomon boots when they were that age or
maybe older.

Ring Rossigmol themselves or try a real shop.

I have some very old boots that are very comfortable. When I bought my
new skis I thought there was a problem with the also-new bindings
because I wasn't clicking into them very easily.

Went back to the shop and told them the problem and they sorted it out
straight away with new heel pieces out of their workshop, no charge.

This was in Courchevel 1850. Big shop just across the road from the
lifts near that nice bar that all the Brits like. When I get over this
senior moment I'll remember the name :/