Old April 25th 18, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default RATS!

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 12:03:30 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 11:58:21 AM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 11:26:34 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 17/04/2018 07:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

Embarassed, humiliated, getting slapped around again.

Progress Scat, progress.

That is truly one of the most laughable tactics anybody has ever used in this ********. Embarassing and humiliating for YOU, dumb****, because when you do that, you are admitting you just got slapped around and don't have a rational comeback. Not to mention that it is very dishonest, but you brag about what an amoral asshole you are. Thanks. I own you.
Just loaded the van. Off to Whistler. I will be skiing tomorrow on fresh snow, in the sunshine, eating poutine for lunch, and you will not. I win. As usual, pussy.

Had a lovely trip, three days of midwinter conditions with no one on the hill, skiing with old friends that date back to the Two Buddha days. Alas, I did not get another pair of skis....but I did pick up a set of bindings. I win. As usual, pussy.

MHMRM