Old September 22nd 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Zermat

On Sep 22, 12:05*am, BrritSki wrote:
On 21/09/2010 22:48, twobuddha wrote:

Hey, how did you get out of my killfile - been tossed by another ISP ?

Make up another lie, and brag about lying to ISP's, all in one line.
You really are proud of how your defamations worked, eh, freak?

... *But it is pretty much the same thing that
Tilsbury did when he lied to AMerican law enforcement about me,
falsely accusing me of threatening him and others, lying to the cops
and committing felony perjury.

No, I didn't do any of those things.

Outright lie. You participated in a criminal campaign that
deliberately lied to American LE and an American judge.
You committed perjury. You whined that you were so terrified of me
that you could not visit America. As if you and I were going to bump
into each other at one of the three hundred or so US ski resorts.
Considering I have never met you, don't know what you look like,
didn't know where you would be, etc.
How pathetic. How cowardly. How dishonest. How Roger Tilsbury.

Don't bother to reply, you're plonked again.

And of course, no comment on your friend Bob Thompson using a
sockpuppet of a dead man to falsely accuse me of molesting children.
How amoral. How disgusting. How normal for you.