Old March 14th 04, 06:12 PM
Gene Goldenfeld

Default DIY Rollerskis from NordicPro website

Did he mention which Custom? As individuals, we get at least $400/yr,
if it hasn't been raised. I would also think they could be sent as
replacement parts, which back in the 80s used to skirt duties (at least
from Japan).

Gene

Serge wrote:

I ordered from them - beams, fenders, axles and Salomon Pilot -
all came to 84EUR (around $100).
You have to pay at least $80 for Pilot alone in US.

When I talked to Gunther, he agreed to ship to USA, but the custom was
kind of high. So they shipped to my brother in Berlin on my request.
I am still waiting for it (my brother shipped it slow speed).
I will report upon arrival.

I was happy with my Eagles but found absence of fenders rather
inconvenient.
Eagles do sell snap-on fenders, but I did not like the idea.
Also NordicPro is longer (610mm vs. 530mm)