Old December 10th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
EarlyAutumn

Default Steamboat

In article . com,
"bumpfreaq" wrote:

EarlyAutumn wrote:
I'm planning a trip to Steamboat in late Feb or early March. Since I've
never been there before, I have no idea where to stay. Does anyone have
any recommendations for comfortable accommodations--either hotel or
condo--that won't break the bank?

I've always stayed at the Western Lodge. It's neither condo or
hotel...it's straight up motel but it's clean, right on main street and
the proprietor adds a good bit of personality to the equation. It's
also the cheapest place around, and I stayed there on my wedding night
a few years back.

HTH,
Chris

I guess if it's good enough for a honeymoon, it should be good enough
for me. Thanks, Chris.