Old May 27th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Scott should get a job with BP

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 10:41*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Into every cloud a silver lining must fall:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...-being-huge-pr...
corpo,17510/

That is AWESOME! *I love, love, love The Onion!

You must love your buddy Dickless Scottum, too, eh? Because for him
to call me a pathological liar is simply a huge lie, and you just love
liars, don't you?
Hey, do you love being named BPOTD?

I don't think you're a pathological liar, Scottie...

....just a garden variety liar.

:-)

--
Alan Baker