Old March 5th 06, 02:15 AM

Default Hills like Trollhaugen in Dresser, Wi.?

I took a couple of telemark lessons(Rollie rules!) at Trollhaugen and
really like one of their long(for me at any rate) non steep hills
called Bjorkdahl. Anyone from the group familiar with this hill and
maybe know some more like it? Nearby in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconson and
Illinois is nice but other places are fine.

Anyone familiar with Sundown Mountain in Dubuque or Chestnut in Galena?
It is on the way to my Mom's house (which never has snow when I go
there for Christmas). It would be a nice treat to see my Mom and have
some snow.

Thanks much to all in advance.

Ed V.