Old January 16th 05, 09:46 PM
Bryan S. Crothers

[Mekun )]
[Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:40:33 -0800]

:On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:08:40 -0500, John Rogers
:wrote:
:
:Snowboarders frighten and confuse me. Sometimes I see them riding
:their "boards" from my seat in the lodge and they just seem revel in
:getting in the way of the normal skiers. I wish they could get
:haircuts and join society, because someday, they are going to run the
:country.
:
:The really scary ones are the ones with all of their "bling" and their
:ghetto-blasters who play their "groovy" music at an increased volume.
:I wouldn't turn up my Waylon Jennings CD's up and disturb other people
:on the slopes. Why do you people feel like you have the right to do
:so?
:
:Please, think about what I've said.
:
:JR
:Norman, OK
:
:
:
:Hahahahaha nice. Troll anyone?

None for me, please.. I'm trying to quit.

Getting pretty sick of the morons from RSS, myself. Their envy of what
we've got here on our newsgroup is sickening and sad. Losers.

--
Bryan S. Crothers, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"You either do or you don't believe, that it can or can't be done.
An ounce of faith and a touch of grace, and it can happen.. to anyone."

[Lonestar, "From There To Here"]