Old December 10th 03, 06:39 PM
Sly D. Skeez

Default Fight with the snowboarders at Como

(Sly D. Skeez) wrote in message om...
Last Tues, Jay Tegeder was skiing at Como and he told me that some
snowboarders were throwing snowballs...

Well, this Tues (last night), there were big bricks (20 kg type
bricks) pulled off their foundation (brickwork for plants on the golf
course) in the area of my previous accident, but at the top of the
hill. For locals, the bricks were close to the xc trail in the area
where tar is usually first exposed as the snow melts. There was a jump
built over the planter. Based on an absence of facts, I conclude:

-Snowboarders pulled the bricks off a planter and put the bricks in
the xc trail
-xc skiers moved the bricks off the trail

Jay Wenner