Old October 3rd 05, 10:18 PM

Default Good Gear

As most skiers, I don't have too much cash, but I love new gear. What
is a bumb to do? Get a job? Yes, I have one, no I don't have much cash
to spare. I have been searching on Ebay, but I haven't found too many
good deals on ski gear. I just cam across 2 spots to find good gear
cheap. The first is on the tgr message board (www.tetongravity.com) and
the other is a site called www.geartrade.com. The tgr message board is
full of ski bumbs who never pay retail, and there is a ton of gear on
their forum, but it is not very organized. The other site
www.geartrade.com is basically an online outdoor gear swap. It is super
easy to sign up and buy gear direct from folks like us. There is a ton
of apparel, but not too many skis. Either way, both are great for
finding deals. Thought I'd give a heads up to all the skiers out there