Old October 16th 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Adios Scottabe!

On Oct 16, 7:54*am, pigo wrote:
On Oct 14, 8:12*pm, "Stuart" wrote:

You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

But he *is* allowed.

No, I am not allowed. Even on topic. Keep lying, you pathetic freak.

I don't think he's ever been *invited* anywhere
twice.

Hey, didn't you invite me to your meet in North Bend? You know, when
you knew I was in Idaho?
PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!

Aside from his childish, antisocial, behavior here, those that
have seen him in person also know of his lack of personal hygiene. His
actual stink is as bad as the one he projects here IOW.

Stop drinking your breakfast, Bob. And speaking of childish, you
gotta go back to the second grade for that personal hygiene laugher.
Hey, ppppuuuuussssssyyyyy? One thing for sure. You know that YOUR
personal hygience depends on wearing DEPENDS anytime you even think of
getting near me. You'd surely stink when you void yourself...