Old November 26th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It! Let Mikey Ski It! is offline
Junior Member

Default !@#$!@#$

Sam Seiber said:

... Is it me, or
are we busier here in CO than this time in the past?

It seems like that to me, too. Breck is extra crazy now since the base
of Peak 8 is not open yet due to the gondola construction.
Consequently, Peak 9 was worse than Christmas on Friday. But, we get
there early and were skiing right on the two expert lifts open (and
there was some sweet snow to be found).

I have started my Breck skiing blog for the year.

Have a great season,

Mike...

--
See my ski photography and Breckenridge photo ski blog at http://Powderday.us